Bringadi Hair oil
‘Glory for your hair story’
Straight silky smooth strands cascading from the shoulders… the bouncy curls…the stratum…the texture…our priorities are different.! What we look for in an ideal hair is different. But in the end everything comes back to healthy roots.!!The stubborn dandruff, the curdled frizz, the shrivelled scalp, and a slew of other hair woes to add to the list.!!
What we really need is health, not perfection or temporary comfort. A proper way to deal with the bawls of hair issues we’re dealing with.
So we have something for you to rely on.!
Tatsat’s Bringadi Hair oil.
What makes our Hallmarks?
- Hair fibres are made structurally sound.
- Supports tensile strength of the strands.
- Reduces frizz and boosts hair volume.
- Makes hair easier to handle.
- Aids hair growth and reduces greying.
- Helps to get rid of the dandruff.
How should you apply?
Apply a small amount of oil required for your complete scalp and massage gently.
It’s a one-of-a-kind Ayurvedic hair oil that’s extremely rare. It accomplishes :
- Hair loss control.
- Hair growth enhancement.
- Dandruff elimination.
- Effective and precise, with a clear schedule.
Tatsat’s Bringadi Hair Oil.
Bringadi Hair oil from Tatsat is our herbal corrective tonic which has all of the necessary ingredients as described in the classics, ensuring that your strands receive remarkable repair. It caters to a wide range of needs, from gentle rejuvenation to complete nourishing of hair strands.
The unique blend of 12 ingredients in precise proportions, has their own set of benefits for giving out the amazing outcome of healthy hair follicles free from damage. The natural intermix has no parabens or mineral oil being true to our natural formula.
Bringadi’s secret is a tried-and-true ayurvedic formula that incorporates a timeless blend of natural elements under strict hygienic conditions. The 12 nutritious herbs are steeped and mixed into an Ayurvedic recipe which will make their way to the glory of healthy hair.
The Cardinal Composites.
- Indigofera tinctoria : Neela
This herbal gem is a repository of keshya (hair-friendly) elements like Luteolin, Apigenin, and Quercetin. It’s a natural dye that gives the hair strands dark colour. Neela contains bioactive components such as flavonoids, saponins, and tannins, which are possible anti-itch, anti-redness agents. It’s a hair growth stimulant that’s also antipsoriatic and antifungal, providing an all-in-one solution for scalp skin and hair strands.
- Eclipta alba : Bringaraj
‘King of the Hair’ is how Bhringaraja is popularly known. The powerful herb can help you re-grow your hair, as it contains beta -sitosterol, a compound that suppresses the function of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT causes permanent hair loss by shrinking hair follicles, preventing nutrients and blood supply from reaching them. It helps to keep black hair, reverse baldness, calm the mind, and promote restful sleep as well.
- Centella asiatica : Indian pennywort
Centella asiatica extract lengthens and volumizes hair substantially. The strengthening agents in the herb feed the hair follicles and scalp, prepping them for healthy hair development. It aids in the normal flow of oxygen and nutrients to the scalp by boosting blood circulation.
Locally called Gotu kola, the herb keeps us cool, quiet, and grounded, as well as assisting us in concentrating and staying on target. So more reasons to incorporate them in your self care product.!
- Aloe indica : Aloe Vera
Aloe is your best option whether it’s a skin issue or hair problem you are dealing with. Proteolytic enzymes in aloe vera, help to promote healthy hair development. These enzymes actively break down the dead skin cells that might obstruct hair follicles. It’s high in vitamins A, B12, C, and E besides essential amino acids all of which will together help to keep the hair from becoming too oily.
- Cardio spermum
The leaves of this magical herb along with the proprietary decoctions of the plant parts has been proven to be effective in treating dandruff and hairfall. It protects the scalp and promotes hair growth effectively.
- Embelica officinalis : Amla
Amla, often known as Indian gooseberry, has far more health benefits than we might imagine! Tannins in amla protect cells with their antioxidants, which helps to prevent free radical damage. Amla is high in vitamin C, phosphorus, iron, and calcium, and it provides nutrition, darkens hair, and slows the progression of baldness.
- Datura alba
Datura helps to promote hair growth as well as enhances skin condition. It has an important role in boosting blood circulation in the scalp and hair follicles, which feeds the roots by bringing in more nutrients via the blood supply and aids in the emergence of new hair.
Don’t miss out on our other ingredients :
- Saussurea Lappa (Indian Costus tree) :The commonly called jatamansi is responsible for the largest darkening effect on hair. The blackening of hair by natural herbal hair colourants is entirely dependent on its presence.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) :Licorice powder improves blood circulation in the scalp and feeds the roots by delivering essential nutrients to the hair follicles. This prevents hair loss while also conditioning the hair and giving it a healthy shine.
- Acorus Calamus (Sweet flag) :It’s a natural insecticide that successfully eliminates lice while causing no harm to your hair or scalp. It also improves hair development and prevents hair fall.
- Plumbi Sulphuratum :Helps relieve scaly and chapped skin symptoms, as well as itching rashes on scalp.
- Camphoranes Eberm (Cinnamon) :It enhances scalp blood circulation and encourages hair growth besides ensuring that the hair roots receive adequate nutrition.
In the meantime, you’ll see your hair breathing again and healing like never before.
This is the most amazing haircare elixir of natural ingredients available for you.
So, with Tatsat’s Bringadi, manufactured with 100 percent natural components in a sustainable method, makes the transition to a more nature-friendly and sustainable lifestyle!!