About This Product
- Our Ghee is prepared on the auspicious Full Moon day from the Ahimsa milk obtained from mountain breed “AMRUTH MAHAL” cows.
- Our cows are called “Kadu Dhana” in Kannada which means wild cows. They go to the nearby mountain/hill/forest areas for grazing.No additional feed is given for increasing the milk.
- They graze with great freedom and happiness. They will be milked only once per day after fully satisfying the calf.
- No antibiotics or hormonal feed is given to them. As these cows are native to that place, they hardly fall sick.
- As they graze freely in the herbal rich western ghats, all the by-products including the milk is very nutritional and healthy
There are no reviews yet.