Vedic culture has long recognized the benefits of ghee for health and well-being. Ghee is a clarified butter that is made by simmering butter until the milk solids separate and are removed. This process leaves behind a rich, golden ghee that is full of nutrients and flavor.
Among the different types of ghee available, Ved Tattva Ayurveda Full Moon A2 Amruth Mahal Bilona Cow Ghee is one of the most prized. This ghee is made from the milk of Amruth Mahal cows, which are a rare breed of Indian cow known for their high milk quality. The milk is collected on full moon days, which are believed to impart special medicinal properties to the ghee.
In addition, this ghee is made using the traditional bilona method, which is a slow and labor-intensive process. The bilona method involves churning the milk in a wooden churner until the butter separates. The butter is then heated and clarified to produce ghee.
Ved Tattva Ayurveda Full Moon A2 Amruth Mahal Bilona Cow Ghee is prepared using the traditional bilona method. This is a slow and labor-intensive process, but it results in a ghee that is of the highest quality.
The first step is to collect the milk from Amruth Mahal cows on full moon days. The milk is then boiled in a brass vessel until the water evaporates and the fat separates. The fat is then collected and churned in a wooden churner until the butter separates. The butter is then heated and clarified to produce ghee.
Ved Tattva Ayurveda A2 Full Moon The milk of Amruth Mahal cows is used to make Amruth Mahal Bilona Cow Ghee. A rare breed of Indian cow realized for its higher milk quality is known as the Amruth Mahal cow. On full moon days, the milk is collected and the traditional bilona method of processing is used to make ghee.
Ved Tattva Ayurveda Amruth Mahal’s A2 Full Moon Rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and butyric acid is bilona cow ghee. Short-chain fatty acids like butyric acid have a variety of health advantages, such as:
- Better digestive health
- Decreased Inflammation
- Improved uptake of nutrients
- Increased resilience
- Loss of weight
- Enhanced brain activity
Apart from butyric acid’s health advantages, Ved Tattva Ayurveda Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is another beneficial fatty acid that Full Moon A2 Amruth Mahal Bilona Cow Ghee contains in good amounts. CLA has been demonstrated to aid in both fat loss and muscle growth.
How to use:
Ved Tattva Ayurveda Full Moon A2 Amruth Mahal Bilona Cow Ghee can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used for cooking, baking, or eating independently. Here are a few ideas:
- Add it to your morning coffee or tea to boost energy and nutrients.
- Use it to cook eggs, pancakes, or waffles for a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
- Add it to your vegetables or dals to give them a rich flavor and creaminess.
- Use it to make a ghee massage oil for your skin and hair.
- eat it on its own for a delicious and healthy snack.
About this item :
- On the auspicious day of the full moon, we make our ghee using Ahimsa milk from cows of the mountain breed known as “AMRIT MAHAL.“
- In Kannada, our cows are called “Kadu Dhana,” which means wild cows. For grazing, they head to the neighboring hills, mountains, and forests. There is no extra feed given to increase milk production.
- They graze with great freedom and happiness. They will be milked only once per day after fully satisfying the calf.
- They are not fed hormone-containing feed or antibiotics. These cows rarely get sick because they are native to that area.
- As they graze freely in the herbal-rich western ghats, all the by-products including the milk are very nutritional and healthy
Explore More on Our Website
To discover the full range of Ved Tattva Ayurveda ghee products and explore the science behind our exquisite ghee, visit our website. Dive into a world of culinary and medicinal magic and experience the rich flavors and health benefits of pure cow ghee in its purest form.
Finally: A Hint of Tradition and Well-Being
Not only is Ved Tattva Ayurveda Full Moon A2 Amruth Mahal Bilona Cow Ghee delicious, but it also serves as a testament to the harmonious coexistence of nature, customs, and well-being. You’re honoring the age-old wisdom that comes with each spoonful of this ghee as well as nourishing your body by incorporating it into your daily life.