WHY CHOOSE TATSAT KAJAL?
TATSAT kajal is the best hypoallergenic kajal which can safely be used on a daily basis for all irrespective of their ages. Those kajal lovers looking for a clean natural look without having to worry about causing any irritation, allergic reactions or damage to the eyes, This could be your best choice.
The dark lined eyes are unavoidable look for almost all women out there. This is the very simple way to feel and look beautiful hence it’s important that we use a product that is completely safe and natural for our eyes. 3-5 strokes of Tatsat Kajal will give you that perfect black lining you wish and this could be your safe product for an entire 365 days of daily use.
It is carefully formulated from herbs known to be with Chakshushya property (Healthy for the eyes). So for those who are health conscious more than beauty conscious, This is your call.!
Being a therapeutic grade kajal, it’s Sheeta virya (cool potency) calms down and nourishes the eyes. It can thus safely be used for babies as well. The100% natural ayurvedic constituents used in the product impart beneficial effects such as protecting the eyes from infections and could be safely reapplied for long lasting effect.
This therapeutic graded product could be a ‘no second thoughts’ choice for all those who wish for a Kajal more than mere cosmetic grade, which will impart a soothing effect for their eyes. Going herbal is never out of trend.!
Moreover, our prime sense organ deserves the best.!!
HOW TATSAT KAJAL IS MADE ?
The popular Chakshushya herbs (herbs which nourish eyes) including Tulsi, Triphala, Sahadevi and Daruharidra. They are processed for 21 days and is converted into a black medicated soot collected over a copper plate. Our formulary method is purely natural, and close or more similar to the way by which our ancestors had been traditionally making this basic eye beauty enhancer
HERBAL INGREDIENTS :
- Triphala :This is the ultimate herbal trio in Ayurveda [With Terminalia Chebula(Haritaki), Terminalia Bellerica(Bibhitaki), Emblica Offinalis(Amla)]. Triphala is a popular strengthening tonic for muscles around the eyes. It is known to enhance the eyesight and provides overall nurturing for the eye.
- Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil :Almond oil with its richness of Vitamin E, Vitamin K and retinol has been administered for skin conditions since ancient times. Accounting to its Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory characters it’s found beneficial to the eyes and at times reduces eye puffiness and dark circles. It moisturises and helps fight free the radical damage as well.
- Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) :This Holy Basil, known as the ‘Queen of herbs’ , has remained an inevitable part of religious legacies. It guards off your eyes from external stresses producing free radicals and is Antifungal in its action, Thereby it protects and soothes eye and keeps it safe from other environmental deface.
- Berberis Aristata (Daruharidra) : Daruharidra is commonly known by the name ‘Tree Turmeric’ and is the storage house of Vitamin C. Hence it is an active antimicrobial and antibacterial agent working on preventing eye diseases like conjunctivitis and other inflammatory/infective conditions.
- Vernonia Cinerea (Sahadevi) :This is one amongst the innumerable herbs known to be having potential effect in rectifying ocular diseases like conjunctivitis, cataract, and similar inflammatory and infectious conditions.
- Ricinus communis (Castor)Oil :Castor oil is known all around for its moisture retaining property. It keeps the hydration levels of the eye in check and prevents dryness and helps make the lashes thick, black,long and healthy.
- Gau Ghrit (Desi cow ghee) :Ghee is the Ayurvedic magician having an overall healing and corrective effect on our body. This one aids in keeping the dry eye diseases at bay.
- Cinnamomum camphora (Pacha Karpooram) :Edible Camphor, known to be a remarkable ingredient in the rituals, also has a therapeutic effect of providing nourishment to the eyes. This sublimable solid has a cool potency which becomes an extra add-on to eye benefits.
- Cera alba(Bee Wax) :Beeswax, being the fated partner of cosmetic industries, finds it’s significant role in the formulation of Kajal and other eye products as it has a magnificent calming and soothing property over the skin. It imparts the perfect consistency to the Kajal and pillars the calmness of the eyes.
Other major ingredients :
- Vitellaria paradoxa (shea) butter : Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, Moisturising and Healing in nature.
- Theobroma cacao (cocao) butter : Rich in phytochemicals that improves the blood flow to the skin surrounding the eyes, And is a natural protective agent against UV rays.
- Copernicia prunifera (carnauba) wax : Hypoallergenic in action.
Full list of ingredients
* Terminalia Chebula(Haritaki) * Terminalia Bellerica(Bibhitaki) * Emblica Offinalis(Amla) * Ocimum Sanctum(Tulsi) * Berberis Aristata(Daruharidra) * Vernonia Cinerea(Sahadevi) * Ricinus communis(Castor )Oil * Gau Ghrit (Desi cow ghee) * Cinnamomum camphora * Cera alba(Bee Wax) * Vitellaria paradoxa (shea) butter * Theobroma cacao (cocao) butter * Copernicia prunifera(carnauba) wax * Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil
Warning:Keep away from sunlight or hot climate to avoid kajal melting.